TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
MediaTek, one of the major suppliers of chipsets for the feature phones has now launched a new software. This software can compress the full length movies to 150 MB approximately without damaging the video quality greatly.
This technology is called Mobile Theater. It is available on MediaTek MT6252c platform. This platform is used by the main Indian handset manufacturers like Spice, Intex, Lava and Micromax. The new software will be included in these handsets quite soon.
The Mobile Theater software will also be available on MediaTek MT6255 and MT6256 platforms. The phones that make use of these platforms will also get this compression software soon. The new phones that will be launched in future by Spice, Lava, Karbonn, Micromax, Maxx, Onida, Videocon, Lemon and Intex will have this software.
The compression software solves the problem of saving the excessive memory consumed by the audios and videos. It also gives a clear improvement on the sound and image quality of the compressed filed while they are played.
It will support both H.264, MPEG 4 and other popular video and audio formats. It can convert the video to the 3GP format as it is supported by all major phones. The compressed videos can be played on mobile or shared.
The software support 3D content as well. This can be viewed using the blue-red 3D glasses that is available for a price of Rs15. MediaTek's Mobile Theater will offer advanced features for the feature phones at no additional cost.