TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Software to store 50 movies on a 2 GB SDcard
MediaTek, one of the major suppliers of chipsets for the feature phones has now launched a new software. This software can compress the full length movies to 150 MB approximately without damaging the video quality greatly.
This technology is called Mobile Theater. It is available on MediaTek MT6252c platform. This platform is used by the main Indian handset manufacturers like Spice, Intex, Lava and Micromax. The new software will be included in these handsets quite soon.
The Mobile Theater software will also be available on MediaTek MT6255 and MT6256 platforms. The phones that make use of these platforms will also get this compression software soon. The new phones that will be launched in future by Spice, Lava, Karbonn, Micromax, Maxx, Onida, Videocon, Lemon and Intex will have this software.
The compression software solves the problem of saving the excessive memory consumed by the audios and videos. It also gives a clear improvement on the sound and image quality of the compressed filed while they are played.
It will support both H.264, MPEG 4 and other popular video and audio formats. It can convert the video to the 3GP format as it is supported by all major phones. The compressed videos can be played on mobile or shared.
The software support 3D content as well. This can be viewed using the blue-red 3D glasses that is available for a price of Rs15. MediaTek's Mobile Theater will offer advanced features for the feature phones at no additional cost.