TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Sonata Outs India's First Touchscreen Watch At Rs 1,449
Sonata the leading watch vendor from the house of Titan in India has launched the first touch screen wrist watch. This is a great innovations made for the consumers and it is expected to create a revolution in the watch market by letting the consumers interact with their watches in an all new level.
Commenting on the launch, Bhaskar Bhat, Managing Director, Titan Industries Limited, was quoted saying, "Sonata strongly believes this revolutionary product will script a new direction in the watch category by making this remarkable technology, earlier considered to be exclusive to high end watches, within the reach of the Indian consumer. This will change the way consumers interact with watches forever. To give this revolutionary product a boost, the company is launching this watch as part of Sonata's biggest campaign for the year, featuring the Sonata Super Fibre Ocean Series of watches."
Also, Noel Tata, Director on the board of Titan Industries Ltd was quoted saying, "This innovative launch comes in quick succession to the introduction of India's most affordable watch at Rs. 225 earlier this year from Sonata and reaffirms the Tata group's commitment to innovate and bring global products to India at an unbelievable price."
The multi-function touchscreen watch is highly water resistant and it is packed with features like light, multiple time display, stop-watch, calendar and alarm. Moreover, the touch screen watch is available in three vibrant color options.
Price & Availability
The touch screen watch belongs to the Super Fibre Ocean Series, which has over 21 highly water resistant watches (10 ATM) from Sonata. The touchscreen watch can be purchased from any of the 8,000 outlets across India and it is priced at Rs. 1,499.