TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Sony Ericsson, the international smartphone and mobile device manufacturer has started the process of re-branding itself. It will soon be known by the name Sony Mobile Communications.
The Indian spokesperson of Sony Ericsson says that the official announcement of this new brand will be made during the Mobile World Congress that is scheduled to start on 27th of February in Barcelona.
After the brand change, the users will find devices with the Sony branding alone. As entertainment and gaming are the largely emerging fields in the recent times, the company will change its focus on these to gain the interest of the end users.
Also Ericsson's acquisition will allow Sony to cross license the patented technologies like that of Playstation and Bravia display engine so that they can be used easily in the smartphones that come in future.