TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Sony Ericsson, the international smartphone and mobile device manufacturer has started the process of re-branding itself. It will soon be known by the name Sony Mobile Communications.
The Indian spokesperson of Sony Ericsson says that the official announcement of this new brand will be made during the Mobile World Congress that is scheduled to start on 27th of February in Barcelona.
After the brand change, the users will find devices with the Sony branding alone. As entertainment and gaming are the largely emerging fields in the recent times, the company will change its focus on these to gain the interest of the end users.
Also Ericsson's acquisition will allow Sony to cross license the patented technologies like that of Playstation and Bravia display engine so that they can be used easily in the smartphones that come in future.