TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play was and is still the only handset to have a gamepad. It is a perfect addition to the handset for the gamers. Now, the newest patent that is filed by Sony suggests that there will be a successor to the handset. It is possible for this new phone to have two slide out keyboards instead of one.
You might be wondering how this will work and what it means? Firstly, this means that the future smartphone could have a gamepad and a QWERTY keyboard. This is a big advantage for those consumers preferring to have real feedback after pressing the keys. The mechanism is not too complicated as it may sound. Both the keyboards will simply slideout.
The sliding mechanism should let both the keyboards to work separately. Of course, it will add thickness to the device. But this will surely not be a dealbreaker. How do you like the idea of Sony? Do you think it will be appealing ?