TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play was and is still the only handset to have a gamepad. It is a perfect addition to the handset for the gamers. Now, the newest patent that is filed by Sony suggests that there will be a successor to the handset. It is possible for this new phone to have two slide out keyboards instead of one.
You might be wondering how this will work and what it means? Firstly, this means that the future smartphone could have a gamepad and a QWERTY keyboard. This is a big advantage for those consumers preferring to have real feedback after pressing the keys. The mechanism is not too complicated as it may sound. Both the keyboards will simply slideout.
The sliding mechanism should let both the keyboards to work separately. Of course, it will add thickness to the device. But this will surely not be a dealbreaker. How do you like the idea of Sony? Do you think it will be appealing ?