TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Sony Unveils World’s first wearable 3D TV, 84 4K LED TV and Full Frame α99 Camera
Thursday was a big day for Sony in India, as the Japanese tech consumer goods manufacturer announced the release slew of products in the market.
To begin with, Sony unveiled three new unique devices to its Indian fanbase including a wearable 3D TV, 84-inch Bravia LED TV and Alpha-99 camera. The wearable 3D TV - HMZ-T2 personal 3D viewer - is a head-mounted, HD 2D and 3D personal display that has twin OLED screens. The device is priced at Rs 69,900 and will be available from mid-November.
On the other hand, Sony Bravia KD-84X900 is an 84-inch LED TV, which is equipped with 4K technology that is said to give four times the resolution of full HD. Priced at Rs 16,99,900, this new TV will be available from November this year. The pre-booking starts from October 20.
Lets take a look at the features of all the devices launched by Sony to surge the Indian market with its hi-tech offerings.