TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Sony India has launched its latest Ultra High Speed SD card in its UZ series, with fast data transfer speed and 4K compatibility for smartphones and cameras. The new card is ideal for professional or semi-professional photographers and videographers as with the enhanced speed, transfer time will be minimized and workflow speed and efficiency will be improved.
Available in storage capacity of 32GB and 64GB, the new memory card comes with data transfer speeds of 95MB/s (read) and 90MB/s (write). It also features an Ultra-High Speed (UHS Speed Class 3) rating so that speed and quality will not be compromised in the images captured, resulting in smooth 4K recordings as well as minimal buffering when capturing still images in Burst, multi-frame or panoramic modes.
Akin to the previous version, the new memory card continues to feature the Sony File Rescue software, the first in the world to support 3D movies and photos. This software allows users to recover accidentally deleted precious photos and movies.
The newly launched SD cards are equipped with high reliability and protected with molded resin, the memory card is remarkably durable, shockproof and resilient to extreme temperatures.
The 32GB (SF-32UZ/T1) Sony UHS-1 U3 memory card is priced at Rs. 5,339 and the 64GB (SF-64UZ/T1) variant is priced at Rs. 9,942. The new UZ SD series is available across all Sony Center and major electronic stores across India.