TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Recently, Sony announced two new additions to the Xperia series smartphones. The Xperia SX and GX are the new Android smartphones and they will be launched in Japan at first. There are no details about the international launch and the price in India of these devices.
YouTube has a video showing a device that is similar to Xperia GX. This makes us wonder if the smartphone is launching soon. Let us take a glance at the specifications of the smartphone.
- 4.6 inch display
- Dual core 1.5 GHz processor
- Internal flash memory of 16 GB
- 13 MP camera
- HD video recording ability
- Android 4.0 ICS
- white and black color options
Sony has announced three media applications with the Xperia GX. They are the Walkman, the Album and the Movies applications. The Walkman integrates high quality audio like clear bass, clear stereo, manual equalizer, VPT surround sound and xLOUD. The album adds intuitive ways to browse and sort high quality photos and video in dazzling speed. It offers instant viewing, sharing and commenting on Facebook and online albums. The Movies application allows for high definition audio and video playback.
The video on YouTube creates a doubt if this is the International version of the handset. When it comes to the Xperia SX, there are no details on its availability. It is also believed to be globally available. This handset will also be powered by the Android ICS operating system as its counterpart.
What do you think will be the price of the Xperia GX? When do you expect it to launch in India? Please do drop your comments below.