TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Sony Xperia S is the first smartphone that has the Sony logo. It will be available in India right from today, April 10th. The smartphone will have a price in India of Rs 30,000. It has unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show 2012 in Las Vegas. Sony Mobile has launched the device in many other countries as well.
Xperia S is the first one that Sony releases after acquiring the shares of Ericsson. Officially, this is the second device after Xperia Play that is certified by PlayStation. It also has the access to the PlayStation store and all the content in it.
The Xperia S smartphone has a dual core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon processor with a 1 GH RAM. It sports a 4.3 inch high definition display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. It is expected to have the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. It has 12 MP camera with Sony Exmor sensor technology. It has connectivity options like NFC, Bluetooth, 3G and Wi-Fi.