TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Sony Xperia S is the first smartphone that has the Sony logo. It will be available in India right from today, April 10th. The smartphone will have a price in India of Rs 30,000. It has unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show 2012 in Las Vegas. Sony Mobile has launched the device in many other countries as well.
Xperia S is the first one that Sony releases after acquiring the shares of Ericsson. Officially, this is the second device after Xperia Play that is certified by PlayStation. It also has the access to the PlayStation store and all the content in it.
The Xperia S smartphone has a dual core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon processor with a 1 GH RAM. It sports a 4.3 inch high definition display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. It is expected to have the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. It has 12 MP camera with Sony Exmor sensor technology. It has connectivity options like NFC, Bluetooth, 3G and Wi-Fi.