TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Sony Xperia S comes to India in April
Sony Xperia S is the first smartphone to have the Sony logo. This smartphone will be available in India from next month. This Xperia S will come in the first week of April for a price for Rs 30,000. This is the first smartphone launched by Sony after acquiring the shares of Ericsson.
A spokesperson of Sony confirmed availability and price of the smartphone as mentioned above. Sony Mobile announced the launch of the Xperia S smartphone at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2012.
This smartphone is the second device to be PlayStation certified. The first one was the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Xperia S has the access to the PlayStation Store and the content on it.
Xperia S has a 1.5 GHz dual core processor and a 1 GB RAM. These assure faster performance. It sports a 4.3 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. The smartphone is powered by Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread operating system. The device is scheduled to get the Android 4.0 ICS update soon.
Xperia S has a 12 MP camera at the rear. This supports HD video recording using the Exmor sensor technology of Sony. This technology helps to take quality images even in low light conditions. It has Bluetooth, 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity on board.