TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Sony Xperia S is the first smartphone to have the Sony logo. This smartphone will be available in India from next month. This Xperia S will come in the first week of April for a price for Rs 30,000. This is the first smartphone launched by Sony after acquiring the shares of Ericsson.
A spokesperson of Sony confirmed availability and price of the smartphone as mentioned above. Sony Mobile announced the launch of the Xperia S smartphone at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2012.
This smartphone is the second device to be PlayStation certified. The first one was the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Xperia S has the access to the PlayStation Store and the content on it.
Xperia S has a 1.5 GHz dual core processor and a 1 GB RAM. These assure faster performance. It sports a 4.3 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. The smartphone is powered by Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread operating system. The device is scheduled to get the Android 4.0 ICS update soon.
Xperia S has a 12 MP camera at the rear. This supports HD video recording using the Exmor sensor technology of Sony. This technology helps to take quality images even in low light conditions. It has Bluetooth, 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity on board.