TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Sony Xperia S launch date in India is confirmed to be April 10th. The smartphone is available for pre-bookings. It is the first handset of Sony after the split from Ericsson. Users will get many free accessories like leather case, car charger, two NFC tags, an HDMI cable and 50 GB free cloud storage for their entire lifetime.
The handset has faced many issues before its official launch in India. It was claimed by the users in the other countries that it has a faulty display. This was because the display had an yellow tinge due to overheating.
The smartphone is available for a price in India of 32,390 on ebay India. This is almost a week prior to the official launch. You get the device from ebay by clicking here. This is good news for those who were expecting the launch soon as when it launches you could have got one.
The Xperia S has a 1.5 GHz dual core processor, NFC chip integrated in it and an expandable memory of 32 GB. It will sport a 4.3 inch display and will have talktime of 7.5 hours and 8.5 hours on the 2G and 3G networks.