TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
We have recently seen Sony to lineup many new handsets in the Xperia series. An Indonesian Telecoms Regulatory Body has showcased a new Sony phone codenamed ST21i2. This is tagged with the Xperia Tipo Dual name. There are high chances for this to be the official name of the handset.
Already, the ST21i has leaked and Sony is yet to name the device. So Xperia Tipo could be its name as well. Both the phones are similar in terms of design. They could be variants of the same smartphone like the dual SIM variants we have seen before.
The official blog of Xperia reports that the Indonesian Postel site has confirmed the name of the phone. These models especially targeted towards the emerging markets. There are high chances for them to reach the Indian market soon.
Speaking about the specifications, ST21i2 will sport a 3.2 inch display with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels and will be equipped with a Qualcomm MSM7227 processor of 800 MHz speed. The Tipo dual will run on Android 4.0 ICS operating system. There will be a 3 MP camera without LED flash, 512 MB RAM and a 1450 mAh battery.
The specs clearly state that these phones might be low budget Android handsets. If they are well priced by the brand, they could be the new budget Android smartphones that will create a stir in the market.