TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
We have recently seen Sony to lineup many new handsets in the Xperia series. An Indonesian Telecoms Regulatory Body has showcased a new Sony phone codenamed ST21i2. This is tagged with the Xperia Tipo Dual name. There are high chances for this to be the official name of the handset.
Already, the ST21i has leaked and Sony is yet to name the device. So Xperia Tipo could be its name as well. Both the phones are similar in terms of design. They could be variants of the same smartphone like the dual SIM variants we have seen before.
The official blog of Xperia reports that the Indonesian Postel site has confirmed the name of the phone. These models especially targeted towards the emerging markets. There are high chances for them to reach the Indian market soon.
Speaking about the specifications, ST21i2 will sport a 3.2 inch display with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels and will be equipped with a Qualcomm MSM7227 processor of 800 MHz speed. The Tipo dual will run on Android 4.0 ICS operating system. There will be a 3 MP camera without LED flash, 512 MB RAM and a 1450 mAh battery.
The specs clearly state that these phones might be low budget Android handsets. If they are well priced by the brand, they could be the new budget Android smartphones that will create a stir in the market.