TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
South Korea gets Samsung Galaxy S3 with a different design
Earlier, the US version of the Galaxy S3 was expected to have a different design. Surprisingly, the US version of the smartphone features the same design as that of the international version. It will also have the same product name, GT-19300.
However, there is a country where the brand will be launching a completely different design of the smartphone. South Korea was reported to have the Galaxy S3 in an all new design. The image above shows the difference between both. The image was speculated by Mobile Phone Blog but rumored device is still not released.
If the rumors are to be believed the Korean version of the Galaxy S3 will have a design that is similar to that of the Galaxy Note and Galaxy S2. The uneven rounded corners are replaced by the square design. The device seems to sport a bigger display than that in the international version.
But, it seems very strange for the company to launch a different Galaxy S3 in the country. We cannot say that this is the confirmed design of the Galaxy S3 in South Korea until the Android smartphone is launched there.
What do you think about this? Will there be a different design of Galaxy S3 in South Korea? Do you like speculated Korean version of the smartphone? Or the design of the international version of the device? Tell us in the comments section below.