TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Fiber internet service provider Spectranet has unveiled its new brand name as Spectra and website - spectra.co, and as part of a revamped customer-centric strategy, the company also launched its new product catalogue by introducing 100 Mbps only plans for its customers in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bangalore.
Udit Mehrotra, MD & CEO - Spectra, said "By rebranding to Spectra, we intend to bring a new level of broadband experience to consumers. We are aiming to expand our business operation to maximise our customer outreach in the cities we are operating. We are fully committed to offering higher speeds, better service, and an overall better experience to our customers; at par with services offered globally in the developed countries."
Mehrotra said that "The new brand aspires to deliver not just speed but will also follow on three principles - Speed, Service, and Simplicity. The company will provide more services to its customers apart from being a high-speed internet with unlimited data usage. The company recently forged a partnership with content service provider Hungama.com and is also planning to add more content solutions for its customers to enjoy the wider range of services to its customers."
With the new brand approach, Spectra has chosen a typography-led expression which resonates with the brand's new offerings and agile customer support.
By providing 100 Mbps speed across all its packages at affordable price points, Spectra has set a new benchmark in the FTTH category in India. Spectra's focus is to expand its footprint and reach deeper into its markets so that it can help make life better for more people and families. Recently, Netflix ranked Spectra erstwhile Spectranet as the fastest ISP in India.