TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Barcelona, the beautiful city in Spain will be crowded with geeky individuals from across the world as the MWC 2012 is scheduled to happen there. This event will happen in Barcelona from 27 February 2012 to 1 March 2012.
From being only communication devices, the mobile phones now serve various purposes like health monitors, books, social connectors, tour guides and payment transfer gateways. The mobile technology has reached every nook and corner and has become a part of our daily lives. It exists in appliances, utilities, cars, homes and government.
This is also expanding and enhancing education and is transforming the whole world. The Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012 will celebrate this current state of the mobile technology and will offer a glance on its potential.
There are many components in the MWC event and they are listed below. You can participate in many events depending on the pass that you select.
Conference: Features panel discussions and visionary keynotes. Each of these sessions will have executives from the leading companies in the mobile sector.
Exhibition: Each year, MWC have feature over 1,400 exhibitors who make innovative products and new technologies visible to the attendees.
Networking: this is to make connections with the influencers, mobile leaders and the global industry. With this social networking tool you can connect with the attendees before, during as well as after the event.
App Planet: In four days, the event will unite all the key app players across the world in a single place to focus on the explosive growth in the apps market. This is the third year to have App Planet in MWC.
mPowered Brands: The smart marketers as well as the global brands can make use of the mobile technology in order to reach the customers across the world. This is the new program at the MWC 2012.
Awards: This program is to recognize the advancements and innovations in the mobile industry.
To keep yourself updated on the happenings at the MWC 2012, click on our MWC 2012 event page.