TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
A new movie on Apple co-founder Steve Jobs is on the cards. Well known Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher will be playing the role of Jobs in the movie.
This biopic is going to be titled as “Jobs”. The director of the movie is Joshua Michael Stern and the script for the biopic has been written by Matt Whiteley. “Jobs” is reportedly going to showcase the journey of Steve Jobs. The path taken by Jobs from being a common man to being Apple's co-founder is going to be portrayed. The film will be produced by Five Star Institute.
This announcement is surely good news for all Steve Jobs fans out there. This was ridiculed as an April Fool joke earlier, but reports have officially confirmed the movie going on the floors from May this year. The biography of Jobs which was published after his death has also found many takers.
Industry insiders state that Ashton Kutcher is best suited to play jobs since he has a stark resemblance to the late IT Czar. Fans all over the world are certainly waiting with bated breath for the movie's release. If you are a Steve Jobs fan, then you are in for a chance to watch Steve Jobs come back to life on celluloid.