TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Steve Jobs Figure to Join Madame Tussauds Waxworks On September 27
Following the wax statue of Bill Gates, the CEO of Microsoft in New York, a wax figure of the Apple co-founder Steve Jobs is all set to appear at a Madame Tussauds in Hong Kong next week. This is well planned to coincide with the first anniversary of Jobs’ death and will be unveiled on September 27.
The wax model, which costs almost $200,000 (approx. Rs 1,05,02,715) to create, is on the lines of the photos of Jobs taken during the Fortune magazine cover shoot in 2006. He is wearing a pair of silver rimmed Lunor glasses, his trademark black turtleneck, New Balance sneakers and Levi 501 jeans.
It is to be noted that this is the favorite photo of Jobs and the Apple homepage used the same, when he died.
A team of artists spent three months working on the model. The most time-consuming part of creating the statue was the hair, which was inserted one strand at a time using a forked needle. Silk threads were used to create veining in the figure’s eyes.
The model will remain at the Hong Kong location until November 26. After that, it will travel to Madame Tussauds Bangkok and Madame Tussauds Shanghai.