- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
T-Series become world's most watched YouTube channel, thanks to Reliance Jio
T-Series become world's most watched YouTube channel. All you need to know.
There are many great megastars who have successfully crossed 15 billion views on Google's video streaming site YouTube. Singer Justin Biber achieved 18 billion views on his channel, but non of them comes close to the benchmark set by T-Series. T-Series is a known Indian music label and film production company, and it has achieved the title of most watched YouTube channel in the world.
According to reports, the channel gains more than 100,000 subscribers a day and about to pass PewDiePie to become the Youtube channel with highest subscribers. All this happened just because of the rapid growth of internet users. It seems it's not going to slow down any time soon.
T-Series is a company which was founded by 1980s by Gulshan Kumar, it was an era when the internet was not that popular. At the initial stage the company was struggling to make its existence, but the mid of the 1990s, the company became very popular in every sector. It has established its identity in India's media landscape, with subdivisions in film, television, real estate and even toothpaste and detergent.
The company started posting trailer, and music videos on their YouTube channel by the end of 2010. The videos performed good with decent numbers, but even at that time most of the Indian viewers were offline.
The internet access of Indians got a major boost back in September 2016, when Reliance launched its first 4G network named Jio. For one year the company provided free calls and data to its subscribers and later it has introduced its tariff plans. The tariff plans were also very low compared to other rival companies like Airtel and Vodafone.
This move brings a revolution of smartphones and bought internet easily accessible to more than 200 million people.
While T-Series additionally made revenue through its videos, its YouTube channel alone acquires a large number of dollars a year, according to Socialblade, a YouTube information investigation site.