TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Tata Docomo which is one of India's leading cellular service provider has brought out an attractive tariff plan called Roam Free 299 for its prepaid customers.
Through this, you can roam freely across India. This is the best tariff plan if you are a prepaid mobile phone customer.
Let us look at some of the details of this tariff plan:
Recharge Amount: Rs 299
Additional benefits: 200 mins of free local calling along with 150 mins STD calling & 500 free Local SMS
Call charges: 1paise per second both Local and STD
Local Roaming outgoing calls: 1Paise per second
STD Roaming outgoing calls: 1Paise per second
Roaming Incoming Calls: Free
After your 500 free Local SMS are exhausted, the tariff rates for SMS are as follows:
Local SMS: 60 Paise
National SMS: Rs 1.20
International SMS: Rs 5
National Roaming SMS: Re 1
Local Roaming SMS: Rs 1.50
International Roaming SMS: Rs 5
Thus, this is the best tariff plan with respect to calling and roaming. It is highly recommended that you choose this tariff plan. If you are not a prepaid user, then it is recommended that you change over to prepaid and choose this tariff plan.