TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Tata Docomo gives you free roaming
Tata Docomo which is one of India's leading cellular service provider has brought out an attractive tariff plan called Roam Free 299 for its prepaid customers.
Through this, you can roam freely across India. This is the best tariff plan if you are a prepaid mobile phone customer.
Let us look at some of the details of this tariff plan:
Recharge Amount: Rs 299
Additional benefits: 200 mins of free local calling along with 150 mins STD calling & 500 free Local SMS
Call charges: 1paise per second both Local and STD
Local Roaming outgoing calls: 1Paise per second
STD Roaming outgoing calls: 1Paise per second
Roaming Incoming Calls: Free
After your 500 free Local SMS are exhausted, the tariff rates for SMS are as follows:
Local SMS: 60 Paise
National SMS: Rs 1.20
International SMS: Rs 5
National Roaming SMS: Re 1
Local Roaming SMS: Rs 1.50
International Roaming SMS: Rs 5
Thus, this is the best tariff plan with respect to calling and roaming. It is highly recommended that you choose this tariff plan. If you are not a prepaid user, then it is recommended that you change over to prepaid and choose this tariff plan.