TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Tata Docomo Releases Extended Data Plan for Pre-Paid GSM Customers in India
Yesterday, Airtel launched its latest service in India called the Night Store and now its Tata Docomo, the unified telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Ltd. who has released its latest data plans for its pre-paid GSM customers. The latest Tata Docomo service offers an extended validity period for the price of a monthly recharge.
The recharge packages known as Stretch start at Rs. 136. It offers a validity of 60-days at the price of 30 days, although the quantum of data offered will be slightly lower, the company said in a statement. This will cater to light and medium data users who either end-up wasting a lot of data in their expensive monthly plans or use data on ‘pay as you go' rates which are even more expensive.
The company reportedly said that the recharges are made for consumers who are in need of data connection for communication rather than entertainment.
"We have made aggressive investments to improve the data network as well as created products based on the usage insights of light, medium and heavy users of data. This set of Stretch recharges is merely the first step," Tata Docomo Head Marketing Gurinder Singh Sandhu said.
With the increasing number of internet users on smartphones in India, telecom service providers have been phenomenally releasing a number of data plans for its varied customers. The latest plan from Tata Docomo is one such plan to let the smartphone users get access to online world in just a go, in a cheaper rate.