TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
TCL Phablet Spotted In Benchmark, 5.6-Inch Display With Octa-Core Exynos Processor
A high-end smartphone by a Chinese handset maker, TCL, has been spotted in benchmark featuring a huge 5.6-inch display and a Octa-Core processor. TCL is popularly known Alcatel outside China and also handles international release of smartphone.
The phablet is called as TCL P650M was listed recently in GFXBench along with a list of specifications. According to a report, the handset is expected to be announced officially soon, but it is unclear of its global availability.
According to the benchmark listing, the TCL P650M will sport a 5.6-inch Full HD display at 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS. It is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7580 processor by Samsung at 1.6GHz clock speed, a ARM Mail-T720 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The handset will come with 16GB of storage space of which only 10GB is available for users. It sports a 13MP rear camera with flash and a 5MP front facing camera, both cameras will record 1080p videos.
The device is loaded with host of sensor and connectivity options including NFC, Wi-FI, Bluetooth, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Proximity, but GPS and battery capacity is not listed in the benchmark.