TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Every human being loves travelling and going on vacations to get away from the hectic lifestyle and freshen up their minds for a while. However, staying updated with the latest travel-related information or searching for one could be a tedious task sometimes considering the amount of workload one is burdened with nowadays. Now, a new Chrome extension will keep the travel bug alive inside you by inspiring you to travel. Yes, that's correct the Rimor Extension by Expedia, which most of us would be connected with travelling, will inspire the users to travel. It seems like Expedia has hit the right spot.
Remor: Chrome extension
The Chrome extension is released as a part of Expedia's Hackathon competition. As per some sources from the web, the engineers who are working at the Expedia had a vision that was based on data which inspired a user to travel based on the fact that how beautiful they look. The concept used behind this is quite simple, Expedia came up with the idea that why not inspire the users to travel by showing them the destinations when they open a browser tab rather than making the users visit the travel website separately.
The Rimor Chrome extension, on the other hand, allows a user to turn their blank new browser tabs into some beautiful images of various destinations around the world. A user can also add his/her favourite destinations so that they can have a look at it while planning trips. A user can also simply click on "refers" icon or refresh their browser if they wish to see a different destination. The extension doesn't flood up the user's device with sales tactics or options, it simply presents an eye-catching image as a destination.
How to add the Rimor extension to the Chrome browser
1. A user needs to visit the Google Chrome Web Store and download the Rimor by Expedia Chrome Extention and by clicking on the " Add to Chrome" button.
2. A pop up will appear on the screen, the user needs to click on "Add extension".
3. Once the above steps are completed the user will get a notification saying "Rimor by Expedia has been added to Chrome".
4. That is all you need to do to add the Rimor extension to Chrome browser. Do let us know how you find the new extension.