TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
It seems like every other company nowadays have started rolling out updates for their devices on a regular basis. Microsoft recently joined the same bandwagon of rolling out updates for its devices. Recently Microsoft has started rolling out Windows 10 insider preview (build 17903).
The latest Microsoft Windows 10 insider features bug fixes and also brings some improvements to the windows However the insider preview (build 17903) is limited to the users enrolled in the Windows Insider program. The stable release is expected to come out by the end of this year and Windows users will be able to enjoy the same benefits as the users of the Insider view program.
Following are some of the major highlights which are included in the latest Windows Insider preview
1. Diagnostic data improvement.
2. Graphics improvement along with HDR video support for more devices.
3. Gaming bar improvement
4. Improvements in the eye control
5. Improvements in Windows security
6. Some changes in the Microsoft Edge browser
7. Password- less access on windows 10 S devices
8. Connectivity and Bluetooth improvements
Recently Microsoft was extensively working on the Intel chip flaw and had been rolling updates for Windows OS users. With the recent security flaws like the Meltdown and Spectre Microsoft had been more focus on making the user experience more subtle on its platform and the services it provides.
In the recent events Microsoft had also stated that it will block and no longer allow misleading applications like system optimization tools, malware cleaners, or registry cleaners to device users. It was also reported that the application reportedly asked the users to pay for a license to complete the cleaning process.
Microsoft had also recently laid out guidelines for the developers so that they can refer to it in the Windows Defender Security Intelligence portal. The new protection further was automatically upgradable in Windows 10 with updates for Windows Defender and Other security products.
For all latest technology related news stay tuned at www.gizbot.com