TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Have you just passed out of graduation related to computers? Looking for the best IT certifications? Especially, the ones that will fetch you high salaries? US based Global Knowledge, an IT an business skills training company has released the list of 10 top paying IT certifications for 2012. Have a look at the certification courses below.
1. Project Management Professional (PMP) for project managers.
2. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) for security managers and people involved in developing policies and procedures in information security.
3. Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) provides the requisite knowledge, experience and understanding that is needed to design a Cisco converged network.
4. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) provides a foundational process for quality IT Service Management.
5. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) equips individuals with the necessary skills for designing, implementing, and administering infrastructure for business solutions that are based on Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Windows 2000.
6. VMware Certified Professional (VCP5) aims to provide the skill set to successfully install, manage and deploy VMware vSphere 5.
7. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) two tracks for Associate and Professional levels.
8. CompTIA Server+ certification is to demonstrate the knowledge of server hardware, software, storage, IT environment, disaster recovery and troubleshooting.
9. Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification aims to validate if the IT professional is capable of deploying, building, designing, optimizing, and operating the technologies needed for a particular job role. There are 15 MCITP certifications available from Microsoft.
10. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) equips the certification holder with the skills to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-sized route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.