TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Some of the world's top social networking sites such as Flickr, Facebook etc have been accused of secretly reading text messages & other personal information of users. This piece of news is sure to hit all these social networking giants hard as most of them are already reeling under severe criticism across the world.
Reports also state that the i Phone & android users are the most vulnerable to such types of privacy invasion. Through the social networking apps your text messages can be easily exposed to external forces. Even apple apps reportedly invade your privacy. Apple responded quickly on this issue & said that it would bring out certain fixes which are in the development stages & is expected soon.
Other social networking companies also need to come up with fixes otherwise your personal data could easily be compromised without your knowledge by their apps.