TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Some of the world's top social networking sites such as Flickr, Facebook etc have been accused of secretly reading text messages & other personal information of users. This piece of news is sure to hit all these social networking giants hard as most of them are already reeling under severe criticism across the world.
Reports also state that the i Phone & android users are the most vulnerable to such types of privacy invasion. Through the social networking apps your text messages can be easily exposed to external forces. Even apple apps reportedly invade your privacy. Apple responded quickly on this issue & said that it would bring out certain fixes which are in the development stages & is expected soon.
Other social networking companies also need to come up with fixes otherwise your personal data could easily be compromised without your knowledge by their apps.