TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
You must have watched the latest Tata Docomo advertisement. In this ad, an aged Ranbir Kapoor who runs a hotel has a customer who enquires about an item that offers two eatables. In reply, Ranbir says that he will not be giving 2 items and tells the customer that he has to buy 3 items. After hearing this, the shell-shocked customer says that he wants only 2 items and will pay only for those 2 items. Ranbir reacts to this by just walking away from the scene. The same situation is experienced by prepaid mobile customers nowadays.
Instead of providing the tariff plan that we choose, telecom operators are providing their own tariff plans and are exploiting us. Now, to put an end to this harassment, the Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India ( TRAI) has made “Pay Per Second” plan compulsory for all operators providing prepaid connections. In addition to this, TRAI has also directed operators to provide “Second Pulse” calculation for all their tariff plans.
The Pay Per Second serves as a slap in the face for all telecom companies that are cheating and exploiting innocent prepaid mobile customers.