TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Transcend Launches High Speed 32GB and 16GB DDR3 Registered Memory Modules
Transcend Information, Inc, a leading storage and multimedia product vendor in the world announced two new DDR3 memory modules to its existing product portfolio.
The 32GB DDR3 1.3GHz Registered DIMM (RDIMM) and 16GB DDR3 1.6GHz Very Low Profile (VLP) Registered DIMM feature stable signal integrity maintaining high frequency operating. Also, these modules have an onboard thermal sensor for an improved thermal control of the system.
Moreover, the high capacity RDIMMs offer better expandability options for the server administrators and feature superior quality aluminum heat spreaders for stability and optimal heat dispersion.
Transcend's largest capacity 32 GB DDR3-1333 modules significantly increase memory density in servers that support 32 GB RDIMMs (up to a maximum 2 TB), such as IBM's System x3850/3950 X5 and BladeCenter HX5. The new modules are rated at 1333MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24, and operate at industry standard 1.5V. Comprised of high-quality 8GB DRAM chips that fully comply with rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards, Transcend's 32GB DDR3 memory offers unparalleled performance and stability.
With an overall height of just 0.74 inches, Transcend's Very Low Profile DDR3 Registered DIMMs are perfect for use in space-restricted cases, 1U height rack systems, and blade servers. Thanks to their reduced vertical footprint, these modules help lower cooling costs by significantly improving chassis airflow and memory heat dissipation. Moreover, replacing two 8 GB modules with a single 16 GB module can lower power consumption by an additional 50%. The 16 GB DDR3 Very Low Profile RDIMM is rated at 1600 MHz with low latency of 11-11-11-28 and an operating voltage of a mere 1.5V.
Transcend memory modules are recognized worldwide for their reliable high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility and stable operation and are backed with limited lifetime warranty.