TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Twitter launches new Consulting programme for Advertisers
The new programme is a consulting tool that involves trusted third parties and helps pair advertisers with partners like IBM, Brand Networks and Simply Measured, Venturebeat reported.
Twitter has also launched a new site to connect advertisers with the services they are looking for.
"IBM is the first solutions provider that provides strategic insight, consulting and analytics to help brands and enterprises make decisions with Twitter data," Twitter said in a blog post.
"Twitter and IBM have worked to train more than 10,000 IBM employees on Twitter data and analytics best practices," it added.
The company mentions a plethora of services, from analytics and engagement to strategic consulting that will help round out its existing ad platform.