TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
UbiSlate from Datawind is the cheapest tablet that runs Android operating system. It falls after Aakash tablet from the same manufacturer. Datawind launched the Ubislate 7C and 7+ last week. Now, the UbiSlate will support more Indian languages. The list includes languages like Tamil, Marathi, Hindi, Punjabi and more.
Datawind and Reverie Language Technologies of Bangalore have entered a strategic alliance. As per this, the UbiSlate will be equipped with support for several Indian languages. Suneet Singh Tuli, the CEO of Datawind announced this alliance. He said that it is happy to have formed the strategic partnership with the Reverie Language Technologies.
The main idea behind offering support to the local languages of India is to make the technology available to every nook and corner of the world. The English knowledge should not become a barrier. The new language solution will surely benefit the users by providing the services and products to the particular segment of the population that was ignored so long.
Reverie Technologies will offer the UbiSlate devices with an operating system integration along with the local language. This will ensure the overall user experience in the language that the user wants. The text rendering technology in the tablets will display all the languages with the complex scripts and keypads. This also includes the transliteration technology. So, if the user opts for Hindi, the whole content will be displayed in Hindi.