For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Union Budget 2012 increases mobile bills
By Abhinaya P
Pranab Mukherjee, the Finance Minister of India has presented the union budget for the financial year for 2012-13 today. Here are some of the highlights of the Budget 2012 that can actually have an impact on the IT industry.
- Service tax shoots up resulting in an increase in the mobile bills.
- LED and LCD panels have no custom duty. The prices of laptops, PC monitors and TVs reduce.
- Mobile phone parts have no basic customs duty. Might reduce the prices of low end mobile phones that are manufactured in India.