For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Pranab Mukherjee, the Finance Minister of India has presented the union budget for the financial year for 2012-13 today. Here are some of the highlights of the Budget 2012 that can actually have an impact on the IT industry.
- Service tax shoots up resulting in an increase in the mobile bills.
- LED and LCD panels have no custom duty. The prices of laptops, PC monitors and TVs reduce.
- Mobile phone parts have no basic customs duty. Might reduce the prices of low end mobile phones that are manufactured in India.