TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Tata Docomo, the telecom brand has announced an unlimited plan for the postpaid consumers. Its new tariff plan for Rs 899 offers unlimited calls on both local and national calls.
The monthly rental of this plan is fixed at Rs 899 and a subscriber can make any number of local and national calls to any landline or mobile phones all over India. This is the first time that an operator is providing an unlimited tariff plan.
The statement from Tata Docomo does not specify if there were any other conditions attached to this plan. The Marketing Head of Tata Docomo, Gurinder Singh Sandhu said that this is a step taken to simplify the voice tariffs.
The specialty of this unlimited plan is that it is not bound with any restrictions regarding the networks. It can be used to make free calls to any number irrespective of the network.