TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Unlimited postpaid plan from Tata Docomo for Rs 899
Tata Docomo, the telecom brand has announced an unlimited plan for the postpaid consumers. Its new tariff plan for Rs 899 offers unlimited calls on both local and national calls.
The monthly rental of this plan is fixed at Rs 899 and a subscriber can make any number of local and national calls to any landline or mobile phones all over India. This is the first time that an operator is providing an unlimited tariff plan.
The statement from Tata Docomo does not specify if there were any other conditions attached to this plan. The Marketing Head of Tata Docomo, Gurinder Singh Sandhu said that this is a step taken to simplify the voice tariffs.
The specialty of this unlimited plan is that it is not bound with any restrictions regarding the networks. It can be used to make free calls to any number irrespective of the network.