- News RRB JE CBT-1 rescheduled exam date, admit card released, website to check
- Movies Unda Box Office Collections 3 Days: Enjoys Fantastic First Weekend!
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Use your t-shirt to charge your mobile
The smartphones are getting more and more innovative approaches day by day. One latest creation is released by Orange, the mobile network. Orange has launched a smartphone T-shirt that can charge your smartphone by utilizing the power of sound.
This t-shirt does not have any trendy looks as the rest in the market but it functions similar to a gadget. It has a huge white patch on the front that is fixed to capture the vibrations and then converts the vibrations to electrical energy. This electrical energy will be used to charge the phones.
The T-shirt works by means of a piezoelectric film and this is not the first trail made by Orange as the company has previously presented the Wellington boot that can also produce energy.