TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The smartphones are getting more and more innovative approaches day by day. One latest creation is released by Orange, the mobile network. Orange has launched a smartphone T-shirt that can charge your smartphone by utilizing the power of sound.
This t-shirt does not have any trendy looks as the rest in the market but it functions similar to a gadget. It has a huge white patch on the front that is fixed to capture the vibrations and then converts the vibrations to electrical energy. This electrical energy will be used to charge the phones.
The T-shirt works by means of a piezoelectric film and this is not the first trail made by Orange as the company has previously presented the Wellington boot that can also produce energy.