TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
The smartphones are getting more and more innovative approaches day by day. One latest creation is released by Orange, the mobile network. Orange has launched a smartphone T-shirt that can charge your smartphone by utilizing the power of sound.
This t-shirt does not have any trendy looks as the rest in the market but it functions similar to a gadget. It has a huge white patch on the front that is fixed to capture the vibrations and then converts the vibrations to electrical energy. This electrical energy will be used to charge the phones.
The T-shirt works by means of a piezoelectric film and this is not the first trail made by Orange as the company has previously presented the Wellington boot that can also produce energy.