TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Videocon Telecom to invest Rs 120 Cr in branding & marketing, ropes in Gauahar Khan as brand ambassa
Videocon Telecom is all set to make an investment of Rs. 120 crore for branding and communication activities in the current fiscal.
The telecom arm of Videocon Group, Videocon Telecom has signed Bollywood celebrity Gauahar Khan as its brand ambassador, to be the face for company's branding and marketing initiatives, which will be reflected in media activities including TV commercials, Out-of-Home (OOH) advertisements, and other forms of ads and digital marketing campaigns.
"Videocom Telecom is all set to connect with forward-looking, modern youth segment and extend its presence in the market. With Emerging Indians as its newly defined target audience the company has aggressive marketing and branding plans to capture the market," the company mentioned in its statement.
"This fiscal year, Videocon Telecom will invest Rs 120 Cr on Brand & Communication to connect with the fast emerging young mobile phone subscribers from Tier II and smaller towns", company added.
The company has over 10 million subscribers across four circles where it has license to operate. It provides services in Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. As per records by TRAI, the company total user base summed to 71,33,758 in March 31, 2015.