- 13 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News As Delhi prepares for a cruel summer, here is what you should and should not do
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Vodafone Introduces Secure Device Manager For Corporates
Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers recently launched Vodafone Secure Device Manager for corporates. Vodafone India is the first Indian telecom operator to launch this unique and innovative solution which acts as a simple and flexible tool to keep the data on smartphone & tablets secure, helping business grow without the fear of data security breach.
Interesting Features of Vodafone Secure Device Manager:
• Secure access to corporate information by remotely securing authorising smartphones & tablets
• Remotely audit devices for corporate security policy compliance.
• Protect data by enforcing encryption and pass codes
• Remotely lock or wipe devices in the case of accidental device loss or theft With the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept picking up pace, increasing number of people prefer smartphones and tablets to access the company’s data.
Securing these devices, and hence the data, has now become extremely important. Vodafone Secure Device Manager allows your people to work with their smart devices without compromising your company’s security.
Vodafone Secure Device Manager serves as an important solution for Chief Information Officers (CIO’s) & Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) of India Inc. It provides them a secure management console which allows them to gain visibility to and remotely configure & secure their organisations device estate.
Vodafone Secure Device Manager empowers IT administrators by allowing them to remotely manage security policies, device settings, certificates, applications, operating system etc. Vodafone’s solution can prove to be invaluable in the event of mobile device loss, it allows users to remotely lock or wipe all information from their smart device.
Speaking at the launch of Vodafone Secure Device Manager, Naveen Chopra, Director, Vodafone Business Services said, “We at Vodafone have always been excited about innovations in the smartphone & tablet industry as they’ve enabled our customers to enjoy an un-paralleled level of user experience. While the ‘Bring Your Own Device’ phenomenon has empowered our users, it has also exposed a gaping hole in the security armory of our corporate customers.
We’re witnessing an increase in Mobile Data security concerns raised by corporate customers. Vodafone Business Services is proud to introduce the ‘Secure Device Manager’ solution. It will allow IT administrators to easily manage & secure their organization’s smart device fleet, via a simple & easy to use console. It’s the only way to let your people bring their smart devices to work without compromising your company’s security.”