TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Vodafone, one of the leading telecom service provider in India, has launched their latest Music service that will allow its customers to experience music via mobile Internet.
The main feature of the service is audio and video streaming, audio and video downloads, search options and sharing options. The user can stream unlimited music and video for no additional content charges. While the customers who wish to download content, the same would be available via Pay Go tariff for as low as Rs.3/single song, Rs.10/5 songs and Pack charges that are as low as Rs. 99/month, Rs. 29/week and Rs. 5/day for unlimited downloads.
Vodafone consumers can access the music service on their WAP browsers or through an application. The app has been launched only for the Android devices as of now. However, Windows and iPhone users will get the app soon.
Vodafone Music is developed by Hungama Digital Media Entertainment. The service is not available on Wifi and works only on mobile internet. The app will further be updated and will include features like cloud sync, radio, playlist sharing and predictive search.
Vodafone India Chief Commercial Officer Vivek Mathur said, "Vodafone Music is designed to perfectly fit the digital generation. It's simple, immediate and unique. This service offers a large selection of music genres with incredible personalisation that enables our entire customer base to enjoy and discover new music for free at the touch of a button."