TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Vodafone, one of the leading telecom service provider in India, has launched their latest Music service that will allow its customers to experience music via mobile Internet.
The main feature of the service is audio and video streaming, audio and video downloads, search options and sharing options. The user can stream unlimited music and video for no additional content charges. While the customers who wish to download content, the same would be available via Pay Go tariff for as low as Rs.3/single song, Rs.10/5 songs and Pack charges that are as low as Rs. 99/month, Rs. 29/week and Rs. 5/day for unlimited downloads.
Vodafone consumers can access the music service on their WAP browsers or through an application. The app has been launched only for the Android devices as of now. However, Windows and iPhone users will get the app soon.
Vodafone Music is developed by Hungama Digital Media Entertainment. The service is not available on Wifi and works only on mobile internet. The app will further be updated and will include features like cloud sync, radio, playlist sharing and predictive search.
Vodafone India Chief Commercial Officer Vivek Mathur said, "Vodafone Music is designed to perfectly fit the digital generation. It's simple, immediate and unique. This service offers a large selection of music genres with incredible personalisation that enables our entire customer base to enjoy and discover new music for free at the touch of a button."