TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Just a couple of days ago, Vodafone launched RED, which is the company's all-in-one plan with voice, data and SMS services. Now the company has launched Vodafone Tuesdays, a completely different and new offer for its customers in Delhi-NCR region.
Via the new offer, the Vodafone customers in the Delhi-NCR region will get to enjoy free one with buy one offer from various brands. As the name suggests the offers will be only available on Tuesdays.
To be precise the offers will be available from restaurants, salons and entertainment theme parks. Moreover, Vodafone has also tied-up with Costa Coffee, Pizza Hut, Geetanjali Salon, Vaango, Mad Over Donuts, Bikanerwala, World of Wonders & Splash Water Park to make this offer a successful one.
Subrat Padhi, Business Head - Delhi, Vodafone India reportedly said, "Vodafone thrives on invaluable customer support. ‘Vodafone Tuesdays', a key initiative under our ‘Vodafone Delights' umbrella campaign has multiple elements woven around driving customer connect and delight. What makes Vodafone Tuesdays unique is its endearing offers."
He further said, "From food to coffee to adventure theme parks to personal grooming salons, this is our way of thanking our customers in the "best- better- bigger" manner possible.
If you are wondering about the process of availing the offer for yourself, Vodafone customers can simply SMS Tuesday to 56789 which will cost Rs 5/SMS to get details about Vodafone Tuesdays.
If you have any further queries, you can head on to the company's official site or click here.