TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
There is exciting news for you if you are tired of cleaning your house. A Japanese firm has designed a robot vacuum cleaner. It can talk to you as it cleans. The gadget can be controlled using an iPhone. It can send photos of your home after the cleaning job is over.
Sharp has created the Cocorobo vacuum cleaner. It can speak three languages such as English, Chinese and Japanese. It is pre-loaded with 36 phrases like “Hello” and “Long time no see”. It can also speak Kansai accent of South West Japan. You can ask questions to it like “How's it going?” and it will reply with cool answers like “Its good”
Cocorobo has an iPhone app and people can interact to it directly. The app shows the activities of Cocorobo like how far it has gone, how long it has been cleaning and how much charge is left. It can control its movements, send pictures of the house and live stream videos from the carpet automatically as it works.
The robot has infra-red sensors to make sure that it does not hurt into things around your house. If its tired, it can simply walk to the little docking station and sleep until you wake it for a friendly greeting. In the bed, the cleaner can recharge and chat about its day.