TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Belkin, the maker of mobile accessories has now launched WeMo that is a lineup of simple products to control the household appliances right from anywhere using the smartphone or tablet by means of an app. This consists of two products, the WeMo Home Control Switch and WeMo Motion Sensor.
WeMo is nothing but a accessible and customizable home automation solution that is designed especially to simplify the home maintenance and bring about a sense of peace for the individuals who are out of home.
It can work with the electrical system that exists and it required only Wi-Fi network and a smartphone application to control. The Switch has to be plugged to a power outlet and any device like lamp can be connected to it. Through the app in the smartphone or tablet, you can turn it on and off remotely and also schedule it to do so.
Now coming to the second product, it works with the Switch to help you control the devices. When both are used together, the user can create an excellent home environment that can turn on the lights when someone enters a room or turn it off when no one is there.
The home automation usually requires expensive installations but with WeMo it is just a plug and play solution. The device is designed to make life easier. The devices will be available in a couple of months and users can download the free app also.
The Home Control Switch will be available at a price of Rs. 2542 approximately and the Motion Sensor will be available for Rs. 5200 approximately.