TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The most talked about technology today, the GPS needs no introduction at all. But there is a lot of confusion in the minds of people regarding GPS. So, we provide some useful information regarding the exact meaning of GPS along with the area of it's usage.
GPS is an acronym for Global Positioning System. It provides vital information such as the location of of objects, exact position. This information is provides to you via satellite. This is provided irrespective of weather condition & obstacles that are present in the satellite's path. This is a very useful system especially in tracking the movement of vehicles, exact position of mobile phones. Through this, vital information can be obtained seamlessly.
The GPS is used extensively by the Militia all over the world. This technology is also used during wars where potential enemy targets can be identified easily. One of the major application is the navigation. Public transport systems all over the world are fitted with GPS systems so that their exact position can be located & traced at the same time. Apart from this, the internet world also makes use of this technology extensively. For E.G Google uses a variant of GPS termed as Geo-tagging through which it determines the location in which a particular photo was taken.
The Global Positioning System also finds various other applications. Thus, through GPS your life is all the more simplified. You also get GPS as a default setting in some of the mobile phones. Try using GPS today & experience the change.