TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Samsung has acquired a good position in the tablet and smartphone market. This is evident from the statement made by ex-Apple CEO, John Sculley. He has said that the Samsung Galaxy Tab lineup is the valid competition for iPad.
You may think it is a prank made for April Fool's Day. But John Sculley has mentioned in an interview about this. He stated that Steve Jobs, the late ex-CEO of Apple made him join Apple from holding the CEO position at Pepsi. Jobs has pulled him asking if he wants to sell sugar water for the rest of his life or if he wants to change the world.
He says that he predicts good years for Apple in future. He claims that the only serious rival for the tablet,.iPad is Samsung Galaxy lineup of tablets. This landscape can change anytime but still Apple can handle it as it is backed by an extraordinary executive team.