TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Samsung has acquired a good position in the tablet and smartphone market. This is evident from the statement made by ex-Apple CEO, John Sculley. He has said that the Samsung Galaxy Tab lineup is the valid competition for iPad.
You may think it is a prank made for April Fool's Day. But John Sculley has mentioned in an interview about this. He stated that Steve Jobs, the late ex-CEO of Apple made him join Apple from holding the CEO position at Pepsi. Jobs has pulled him asking if he wants to sell sugar water for the rest of his life or if he wants to change the world.
He says that he predicts good years for Apple in future. He claims that the only serious rival for the tablet,.iPad is Samsung Galaxy lineup of tablets. This landscape can change anytime but still Apple can handle it as it is backed by an extraordinary executive team.