TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
What to Expect from Google Android Event on Oct 29: Android Sweet Treat, A New Smartphone and More
Only today, Google sent out invites to the tech media world for a special Android themed event on October 29 to be held in New York City starting 10 am. Reportedly, the Android creator has also informed that the event will go live on YouTube with the tagline of the invite received says, “The playground is open.”
With the tagline, tech experts are assuming, that the event will showcase the launch of next Nexus smartphone, however, it remains unclear, whether it will be the leaked Nexus 4 or multiple Nexus handsets swirling in tech media world rumors, speculated to be manufactured by major global phone makers.
Also, it is to be noted that Google is holding the event on October 29, that is, the same day when Microsoft has sent out invites to release the Windows Phone 8 OS. Hence, analysts are predicting that Google could unveil the next version of Android as well.
Google's product portfolio always tends towards the manic, with new ideas appearing and vanishing at a pace that would stun Microsoft and Apple. In order of consumer interest, here's what most is expected.