TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Previously rumors about new iPad were circulating all over the internet. After its launch, the Apple iPhone 5 has come into focus. A technology site predicted the date of announcement and the presence of 4G connectivity of new iPad correctly. The same site has now forecast that next iPhone will have LTE support.
A couple of days back there were rumors regarding the screen size of the upcoming iPhone. The rumor stated that iPhone will have a large screen of 4.6 inches. Those who wanted iPhone to compete with the Android devices have sad news.
But now, as per the sources of the tech site mentioned above, the next iPhone will have a screen of the similar size as before. This is contradictory to the previous speculation about the screen size of the sixth generation iPhone.
As per the sources, the next iPhone will be launched in fall, most probably in October, 2012. The name of the device is itself still not confirmed officially. We definitely have to wait until it is launched to know the exact details.