- Sports 'Expected' - Lyon on England fans' reaction to Warner and Smith
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections 18 Days: Mahesh Babu Movie Enjoys Another Decent Weekend
- News All restrictions lifted as normalcy returns to Kashmir
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
WhatsApp Voice Calling Feature Available on Android, Need a Invite to Get It
A cross platform messaging app, Whatsapp messenger, which allows user to send messages, now added the latest feature of voice calling. To get this feature, Android users need to update to the latest version and then find out a friend who already has the feature. After this, your friend, who has who has that facility should call you up to activate the facility.
If some one calls a user who has the older version of the app, the message tells the user that the app needs to be updated. The version of WhatsApp that supports calling is 2.11.528. Initially, when WhatsApp was testing this feature in a limited way, it worked only on Android phones running the Lollipop.
In this the app's bar at the top features three primary tabs, one for text-based chats, one for contacts, and a new one for calls. Moreover, The WhatsApp calling feature doesn't require Android Lollipop. It also works on Android KitKat. For the better experience, use the Version 2.11.531, which is available directly from WhatsApp website.
WhatsApp Messenger is an instant messaging app for smartphones, which is send to send images, video, and audio media messages. This application is available in all the platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry etc.
Indeed, WhatsApp is the mostly used popular messaging app with more than 600 million active users, with India alone boasting a user base of more than 70 million. According to the company report, this app has surpassed 700 million users, during Jan 2015.