TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Wikileaks is at it again. This time it has leaked over 5 million e-mails of a top security agency in the United States. These e-mails were reportedly accessed by hackers. Now Wikileaks has control to these e-mails & is publishing them.
This piece of news comes as a big blow to the U.S security agency as well as various other organizations across the world as it shows how vulnerable the online security systems are. This means that at least now Governments across the world need to realize the need for a stringent online security system.
Wikileaks has already exposed various high-profile news in the past which have hurt Governments across the world badly. Wikileaks has also stated that it has tie-ups with over two dozen media houses which have access to confidential information. Is Wikileaks planning to expose them as well?. Only time will tell.
Do reply with our opinion in our comment section below.