TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Wikileaks is at it again. This time it has leaked over 5 million e-mails of a top security agency in the United States. These e-mails were reportedly accessed by hackers. Now Wikileaks has control to these e-mails & is publishing them.
This piece of news comes as a big blow to the U.S security agency as well as various other organizations across the world as it shows how vulnerable the online security systems are. This means that at least now Governments across the world need to realize the need for a stringent online security system.
Wikileaks has already exposed various high-profile news in the past which have hurt Governments across the world badly. Wikileaks has also stated that it has tie-ups with over two dozen media houses which have access to confidential information. Is Wikileaks planning to expose them as well?. Only time will tell.
Do reply with our opinion in our comment section below.