TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
When will Apple iPhone launch? Its release date is one of the talks of the internet. It is the sixth generation iPhone as we all know. You might have lot of questions regarding this smartphone like its display size, name, release date and more. It is definitely going to be the iPhone of 2012.
The device is rumored to have a 4 inch screen and sport an A5/A6 dual core processor. It is also expected to have an 8 MP camera that will be stunning. But when will we get all these is the question now.
A recruiter at Foxconn, the manufacturing partner of Apple has claimed that the iPhone will be released in June this year. He also added that it will be unveiled at the WWDC conference and that the company is looking to hire about 18,000 employees for this device.
He said that they need extra employees to work on the next generation iPhone as it will be launched in June. Its not reliable as it is not an official confirmed statement. Previous reports stated that the device will be launched in October this year as the iPhone 4S.