TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Will Apple iPhone 5 launch in June?
When will Apple iPhone launch? Its release date is one of the talks of the internet. It is the sixth generation iPhone as we all know. You might have lot of questions regarding this smartphone like its display size, name, release date and more. It is definitely going to be the iPhone of 2012.
The device is rumored to have a 4 inch screen and sport an A5/A6 dual core processor. It is also expected to have an 8 MP camera that will be stunning. But when will we get all these is the question now.
A recruiter at Foxconn, the manufacturing partner of Apple has claimed that the iPhone will be released in June this year. He also added that it will be unveiled at the WWDC conference and that the company is looking to hire about 18,000 employees for this device.
He said that they need extra employees to work on the next generation iPhone as it will be launched in June. Its not reliable as it is not an official confirmed statement. Previous reports stated that the device will be launched in October this year as the iPhone 4S.