TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Apple was rumored to be working on iPad mini, a tablet with an 8 inch screen. This is expected to be in competition with the 7 inch Amazon Kindle Fire. There were suppressed with the rumors of the new iPad that were followed by its release.
Forget all these speculations now. Currently, Apple is hunting for the manufacturers to make a 13.3 inch screen. It is said that the company is looking to have Retina Display like resolution for the display.
The new iPad was subjected to lot of rumors before its launch. Right from the name to the specifications, everything was buzzing all over the internet. The tablet made about 3 million unit sales in the first few days of its launch. However, the current rumors about the screen size are conflicting.
A trusted source has revealed that Apple is planning to enlarge the screen size of the iPad to about 13.3 inches. This is the size of the smallest MacBook Pro and will be similar to the MacBook Touch concept.