TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Apple was rumored to be working on iPad mini, a tablet with an 8 inch screen. This is expected to be in competition with the 7 inch Amazon Kindle Fire. There were suppressed with the rumors of the new iPad that were followed by its release.
Forget all these speculations now. Currently, Apple is hunting for the manufacturers to make a 13.3 inch screen. It is said that the company is looking to have Retina Display like resolution for the display.
The new iPad was subjected to lot of rumors before its launch. Right from the name to the specifications, everything was buzzing all over the internet. The tablet made about 3 million unit sales in the first few days of its launch. However, the current rumors about the screen size are conflicting.
A trusted source has revealed that Apple is planning to enlarge the screen size of the iPad to about 13.3 inches. This is the size of the smallest MacBook Pro and will be similar to the MacBook Touch concept.