TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Microsoft the tech giant has started rolling out the Windows 10 Insider Preview (build 17643) for the users who have opted to receive builds from the Skip Ahead ring. The new update Redstone 5 updates the build number to 17643 and introduces a number of improvements which are related to Microsoft Edge, Data Sense, and more.
As per some reports from the Windows Central, the build 17643 will now allow a user to use the new Sets feature with Office apps. Also, there are a number of improvements and fixes which comes with this build.
Let's have a look at the improvement which is rolled out with the latest build for the Skip Ahead Insiders
Microsoft Edge Improvements
1. Microsoft WebDriver a Feature on Demand (FoD) is now available which makes it easier to get the right version for a users device. A user can install WebDriver by turning on Developer Mode, or by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Manage optional features and installing it standalone.
1. A user can choose where to keep the mouse cursor centred on the screen in Full-Screen mode. This new option is under Settings > Ease of Access > Magnifier > "Keep your mouse..." > "centred on the screen." This enables easier tracking and use of the mouse, especially helpful at higher magnification levels.
2. More options for increments: A user now gets two new increments to the list which are 5% and 10%.
1.Sets are now enabled for most desktop (Win32) apps which use a default and non-customized title bar. Apps which customize their title bar will not have Sets (e.g. Paint.exe).
2.If a user has opened a Microsoft Edge window within Sets, he/she can now drag that tab around within the set, and also drop it in another Sets window. However, dragging between a Sets window and a standalone Microsoft Edge window does not seem to work still.
Data Sense Improvements
Roaming Usage: Microsoft has updated Data Usage Settings to notify a user how much data they are using while on roaming! The roaming usage info will appear once a user starts using roaming data. If a user would like to enable or disable roaming altogether, they can find the option under Cellular Settings.