TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Microsoft is counting the last days of Windows XP operating system for the PCs. The blog post made by the US software titan states that the world can enjoy Windows XP only for two more years. It reminded that it will no support the old generation operating system after then.
People clung to this old operating system rather than the recent releases of Windows Vista and Windows 7. The marketing director of Microsoft, Stella Chernyak said that the company wants to acknowledge this two year countdown as it will end support to Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003.
When the Office 2003 and Windows XP software were released, they were really great. But now the technology environment has experienced significant shifts that have made them old. The company has advised the computer users, especially the businesses to migrate their machines to latest versions of the the software before they end on April 8th 2014.