TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
With nation prepping up to celebrate its 67th year of independence, OneIndia has come up with a collection of 7000 videos that covers the diverse Indian population. Further, interestingly, the massive number of videos comes in an unconventional collage on the tricolor layout. Wherever one moves the cursor, one can see a different video related to Indian sentiment.
The best part of this intelligent collage is that it can be sent to friend and families to greet Independence Day online.
Infact, India has more than 137 million Internet users out of which more than 59% come from smartphone users. Thus it is pretty evident that our nation has a rich online experience. Moreover, "Facebook me", "Ping Me" etc. have become usual phrase which wouldn't have been possible if technologically India wasn't improving.
Thanks to India, for letting such terms become familiar in a fast moving world. Times are always changing and leaving behind phone call, to greet someone, social networks and chat apps are all available at your service. Moreover, users are quite comfortable greeting online by forwarding messages and sending emoticons rather than making a phone call, especially, the student section.
Thus, the online Independence Day greeting from OneIndia in collaboration with India Videos is one easy way. One just need to give the name and email of id of the person whom he wants to send the greeting of happy 67th year of Independence Day. GizBot, the tech arm of OneIndia would also come up with Independence Day stories on the very day itself.
In the meantime, you may check the link below to send the Independence Day greetings to your friends and families.
Send Greetings For Independence Day 2013.