TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wishtel, a company based in Mumbai, India has now announced three tablets. All these tablets have 7 inch screens and they are powered by Android 2.2 Froyo, Android 2.3 Gingerbread or Linux operating system. These Android powered tablets are dubbed IRA Thing R, IRA E and IRA Icon E.
These new Wishtel tablets give a tough competition to the Aakash tablet or UbiSlate. IRA has come into the market with cheap prices ranging from Rs 4,000 to Rs 5,500. These tablets will cater to the basic needs of the users.
They have 7 inch capacitive touchscreen display. The connectivity options include in-built WCDMA 3G and Wi-Fi. They support most of the audio and video file formats. The camera in the tablets is expected to support 720p HD video recording.
The stand out feature of these tablets is that they support internet in native languages like Hindi in India. There not many details about these tablets as of now.