TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
World's youngest Tech Prodigy passes away at 16
The world's youngest tech prodigy Arfa Karim Randhawa has passed away at the age of 16 in Pakistan. She was the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional at the age of 9. Arfa had developed the ability to write complex C programs at a very young age. Recognizing this talent, her parents encouraged her to take up computers as a subject of study. As a result of this, she gained large scale expertise in programming concepts and could produce programs easily.
Arfa had cleared the Microsoft Certification Exam in 2004 and even interacted with Bill Gates. Bill Gates was so impressed by her talent that he invited her to the Microsoft'a headquarters and interacted with her.
Not only this, Arfa also started using internet at a very young age. She was also working with NASA last year. She had also mastered the world of computers as well as a software engineer and was also into developing softwares.
Thus with the untimely demise of Arfa, a vacuum has been created and will remain atleast for the next few decades.