TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The world's youngest tech prodigy Arfa Karim Randhawa has passed away at the age of 16 in Pakistan. She was the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional at the age of 9. Arfa had developed the ability to write complex C programs at a very young age. Recognizing this talent, her parents encouraged her to take up computers as a subject of study. As a result of this, she gained large scale expertise in programming concepts and could produce programs easily.
Arfa had cleared the Microsoft Certification Exam in 2004 and even interacted with Bill Gates. Bill Gates was so impressed by her talent that he invited her to the Microsoft'a headquarters and interacted with her.
Not only this, Arfa also started using internet at a very young age. She was also working with NASA last year. She had also mastered the world of computers as well as a software engineer and was also into developing softwares.
Thus with the untimely demise of Arfa, a vacuum has been created and will remain atleast for the next few decades.